Present: President Byron Bevers (Place 4), Ron Raymaker, (Place 1), Dr. Jim Wallace (Place 2), Ted Fletcher (Place 5) and Joanna Gonzalez (Place 3)
ITEM 4: Monthly Cash Flow Report - As requested by MDD, staff has created a visual for a 5-year cash flow projection for the MDD as well as a monthly cash flow report for future agendas. Discussion only.
ITEM 5: Monthly MDD Report- No action required; report only.
ITEM 6: Budget Workshop Calendar - The proposed budget calendar follows the same format as last year. The outline below shows the workflow of the MDD’s budget in relation to the Council’s budget which was very successful.
- May – Capital Discussion – MDD: Review Capital Improvement Plan and Current Projects
- June – Budgets Delivered to Council & MDD: • Council starts budget discussions at regular June meetings
- June 28 – Joint Workshop – Council & MDD: Go through an initial list from Council’s May Meetings and determine and agree on funding; 5:30 p.m.
- July – MDD Budget Approval; Council continue budget discussions at regular July meetings
- Beginning of August – City Council Budget Workshop
- End of August – City Council Approves Budget
MDD voted 4-0 to accept the budget calendar.
ITEM 7: Vision Park Phase 2 Amenity Funding- - This project will include the installation of 8' pathways, two pedestrian bridges, solar/LED pathway lighting, and the installation of new landscaping. The plans call for a 5' deep wet bottom pond which will help prevent plants from growing in the water. The pond will also feature a tiered stone wall that will be visible from the pathway and 100’ pedestrian
bridge. The pathway lighting will be purchased and installed separately to match the same style as the lighting used at Holly Hill Trails Park MDD asked this item to be brought back to the next meeting to allow Public Works time to tighten expenditures.
ITEM 8: Ratification of the January 25 Minutes- MDD voted 4-0 to approve the minutes.
ITEM 9: Ratification of the February and Mach Accounts Payable- MDD voted 4-0 to approve the accounts payable.
Executive Session: none scheduled
MDD adjourned at 6:25 pm.
May 6: Municipal Election, Place 2 , 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
May 6: Pool opens for Early Season, Weekends only, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
May 9: Civic Club, 6 p.m.
May 10: Council, 7 p.m.
May 16: Planning and Zoning (P&Z), 6 p.m.
May 24: Municipal Development District (MDD), 6 p.m.
May 24: City Council, 7 p.m.
May 28: Memorial Day, City offices will be closed
May 31:Pool opens for regular season, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.