Grogan's Forest residential Permits

Avalon Oaks, Dulcimer Woods, and Cantwell Forest (Grogan's Forest Sections 5, 6, and 7)

The City of Shenandoah and The Woodlands Township worked to streamline and simplify the permitting process for residence of Grogan's Forest Sections 5, 6, and 7. These three areas were annexed into the City of Shenandoah and are subject to the development codes of the city, and also The Woodlands covenant requirements.  

Permitting Process

Joint Improvement Application for property improvements can be submitted to city hall accompanied by a city residential permit application. City staff will submit the joint application form to The Woodlands on your behalf. Upon approval by both the City and The Woodlands a permit will be issued by the City of Shenandoah.

Shenandoah Residential Permit Application