NCAA D3 National Championship
Amos Alonzo Stagg Bowl
December 14, 2018
Kickoff 6 pm
Stadium opens at 4:30 pm
Tickets (age 5 and up): $20 (game and FanFest Tailgating Party).
Stagg Bowl FanFest Tailgating Party
3:00 - 5:00 pm
Stagg Bowl tickets allow entry not only into the game but also to the pre-game Stagg Bowl Fanfest Tailgating Party. IMPORTANT: Tickets may only be scanned one time so please pay attention to the two ways you can attend the festivities.
- Attend the party before the game. Your ticket will be scanned and you will be given a wristband that allows your entry and provides tickets for food and drink. Wristbands for entry will be available to pick up at 2:00 pm. YOU MUST WEAR THIS BRACELET TO THE GAME OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED ANOTHER FEE.
- Attend only the game. Your ticket will be scanned at the gate. NO wristband is involved.
- Gettin’ Sauced Cookers - The company began in 2009 as a cook-off event team for police benefits, disasters, and Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo BBQ cook-off competition. Their specialties are brisket and pork.
- Shenandoah Civic Club will also be providing popcorn.
- Jason Cassidy Band - Performing from 3:00-5:00 pm
- Texas Longhorns - Come take photos with real Texas longhorns!
- Texas-style games - Cornhole, Ring toss, interactive football, sports games, corn maze blow up
- Face painting and hair braiding - Provided by the Aveda Institute
- Monster Truck - Come take pictures with the Southern Patriot Monster truck!