Officer John Ferrand and Officer Mike Bledsoe handle all code enforcement matters for the City of Shenandoah. Contact Officer Ferrand at 281-367-8952 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Contact Officer Bledsoe at 281-367-8952 or at email@example.com.
Click for Code Enforcement Definitions.
1. Tall grass and weeds
2. Residential parking
3. Prohibited signs
4. Construction or repair without a permit
5. Unsightly or unsanitary personal property
6. Abandoned or junked motor vehicles
7. Solicitation without a permit
8. Animal control violations
9. Fencing violations
10. Dumpsters not enclosed
eGov is an online resource utilized by citizens of Shenandoah to make requests or complaints to the Compliance Officer. Citizens may also check on case status and sign up for various reports on the Code Enforcement Requests site.